Hey Bex in Texas or how about Bex in Text, or Grandpa suggest Texas Red :) Tee-hee! We really enjoyed reading your first blog! The first picture of you is awesome! Okay, who is Simon? When my sweet young granddaughter starts mentioning boys, I get nervous. Just kidding! The pool party looks like fun. It's really hot here right now - high today in the mid 90's. Grandpa and I are headed out on vacation tomorrow. We're going to Tennessee to see what we can see. I'm taking my laptop with me, so if I can figure out how to access the Internet at the motel, I'll try to follow your blog. I just read a good book that you might like. It's not about cats, but it's a fantasy/adventure story called Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver. It's one book in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series. Enjoy your day and tell your dad that we said "Happy Father's Day!" Grandma Pat
Hey Bex in Texas or how about Bex in Text, or Grandpa suggest Texas Red :) Tee-hee!
ReplyDeleteWe really enjoyed reading your first blog! The first picture of you is awesome! Okay, who is Simon? When my sweet young granddaughter starts mentioning boys, I get nervous. Just kidding! The pool party looks like fun. It's really hot here right now - high today in the mid 90's. Grandpa and I are headed out on vacation tomorrow. We're going to Tennessee to see what we can see. I'm taking my laptop with me, so if I can figure out how to access the Internet at the motel, I'll try to follow your blog.
I just read a good book that you might like. It's not about cats, but it's a fantasy/adventure story called Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver. It's one book in the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness series.
Enjoy your day and tell your dad that we said "Happy Father's Day!"
Grandma Pat